The Products module is the perfect way to record and manage your inventory of products or services. Record each product’s relevant information, such as price, inventory and description. By populating the Products module with your products and services, you can use them from within the quotes module to indicate the cost of a deal.
- To Create a product, simply select Create from the left hand column menu.
- Enter product information, including name, type, cost per unit, inventory, status and a product description
Please note, only Admins can create new products.
- Once admins have created new products users are able to View the new products in detail but cannot Delete or Update i.e. edit them without the authorization of the admins.
- Product List displays a list of all current products. Click a specific product to view its detail page.
- Upload associated images to the product page from the new image gallery, highlighted in green. You can also attach other files (as well as the images) from the file widget highlighted in blue.
- Users can use the publisher to log a call associated with the product, schedule a new action, or add a comment for viewers of the product detail page to see. This can be done from the action widget highlighted in red.
- The new Action History chart displays a timeline of associated events. When you create a new product, this chart will be empty, to start with.